Thursday, December 26, 2013

Review and learning from year 2013

Aa a soon to be graduate in the year 2012, I was excited looking forward for works, freedom, money that coming from year 2013.

And here comes the year 2013:
1) Patiently finding works that I love at the place where my bf working at. So that distance is not a problem between us anymore.
2) There are no replies from the job that I've applied and so I apply every job that I think I manage to get. *Unpatiently as I thought I will be unemploeyed forever ever.
3) Got an interview for the job that I've been desired for. (Whispering to myself that: "chehh, not that hard to find a job mahh"). But after the interview, I thought there is no chance to fet the job as the interviewer is so cruel and mean in everyway!
4) Got a super surprised confirmation from the company that I had my very bad interview experience, and I swear I will serve my work well and properly.
5) And then, I end up overtime till late night everyday (and I finally understanded the synonyms that others define:  "singapore life" = "no life")
6) Eventhough life is busy and have been rushing all the time, but thanks god I have a super understanding bf by my side to cheers me up. Home has been the most wonderful place to be in singapore.
7) When I find home is important, I miss my family and hometown very much! And I dislike the distances between singapore and kota kinabalu. And I find long distances relationship has no differences between couples and family.
8) Works are getting heavier, but when the moment I conquered and achieved the outcome, I sleep soundly and loud!
9) Accompanion is very important either at workplace or not at workplace. Time passed slow without them, knowledge couldnt gain as much without their sharings, and joys would not happens at time beings.
10) Home to workplace is far, and I find is quite useful technology at time being. Movies, games, fbs, instas all way long to home.
11) Everythings in singapore become affordable.
12) Life getting bored and busy
13) Always wondering things beyond current situations
14) Realized it was hard to make other decision because temptations of earning moneys is quite strong
15) and I have decided and no turning back for next year.

No comments: