Monday, May 19, 2014

First Colleagues


There are no words to describe how lucky is my life be especially meeting all the colleagues in my first working environment. Others would say working in Singapore can be so torturing as the working pressure there is much greater than in other places. But I think communication skill has really played an important role on this issue. And of course, I communicate well with my colleagues. That is so important that all of them is very kind to share their experience and helping each other out. That is one of the most touching moment of mine, especially when these colleagues giving their expertise experiences, knowledge and encouragement. 

Through I left the company, but I am really glad I know all of them and they definitely will be in my head all the time.

No comments: