Thursday, October 2, 2014

The place for learning how to ride a bicycle - Pulau Ubin


Today, I would like to tell the whole world proudly that "I can ride a bicycle"! I were surprised by friends of mine because couldn't ride a common bicycle even have grown up as a adult. Well, I couldn't help with it as my parents were too strict on protecting the safety of their children. And honestly, I can't swim too.

However, the boundary of the worries on my safety has narrow down since I have been apart from my parents for study or work. So I have to take good care of myself and be responsible on every acts and actions that I have.

This was the 5th times that I trying to ride a bicycle. Surprisingly, all the 5 times of bicycling were happened in Singapore. And today is the 3rd time bicycling in Pulau Ubin. I feel so confident to ride with the presence of my partner CMY because he is always caring if there is any possibility to be injured, so he always rides behind me to look after me.

For the 5th time, we increase the challenging level and decided to ride into the jungle in Pulau Ubin. The weather that day is very sunny, and I am thankful as it means the path is not slippery, as slippery path means dangerous during bicycling. A lot of stamina is require, but I doesn't qualify for the requirement. Through it was a tiring cycling but it was a very enjoyable riding.




CMY was shock when we passby a very tall and huge tree along the Pulau Ubin Tree Trail. It was like the "King" along the trail.

Other than bicycling track, there are a place in Pulau Ubin for walking to the observe the biodiversity of the jungle. It was in Check Jawa Wetland. We decided to go for a walk as we have enough bicycle riding.



 

The seas is in light green in colour, it was simply a reflection of the jungle. It will be better if could come at early morning, so that can enjoy a walk with less warm weather. 


Last but not least, I am always thankful to my CMY for accompanying me around.


No comments: