Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Oct 2016

Lately was being sensitive to my health. Swollen bumps on my neck, fluids from faeces, ohh i think just these two. Well, doesn't feel good especially overthinking. Hope everything is just well.

As to date, I am still stuck with the thesis. It is like a never ending 100m track. Am I tried my best? well, i am just too tired to handle all these things. Learning from knowing nothing about microwave, mass transfer and experimental stuffs to something to write in thesis. The learning process from this project is precious, from the communication with supervisors, obeying the orders, endurance for not giving up. I am happy I made this way far. This is very motivating! But, I am not interested in my master project as I studied it. Well, for the sake of the scholarship and the funding, what should I do as I doesn't want to add more burden to my parents' financial. However, I am glad that I didn't convert the project to a PhD.



logging off.

No comments: